Ringo's Rock 1.0: ($.60 - $.86)
A great full spectrum Early-to-Mid Season cultivar!
This exceptionally vigorous Indica leaning strain doesn't require staking and grows equally well in wet humid climates or hot desert environments. Will thrive in well-drained clay soils to sandy loam conditions.
Great for - Oils, Distillates
Next run available mid April.
- ~22,680 seeds/lb.
- Height 3-5 feet
- 1-1.5 pounds per plant (rows)
- >99% Feminization
- 90+% Germination
- 7 to 10% CBD with at or sub 0.3% total THC
- Large colas to reduce processing labor
- Vertical growth for row cropping
Volume orders over 25k seeds. Call for details: Rich_☎_720-304-3003
Funds Clearance: (Fast) Wire payments -- Credit Card w/ 4.5% fee -- eCheck--Certified Check -- Business Check (Slow).
Minimum Order Size: 1,000 for Pickup; 10,000 for Delivery
Order Early, allocation based on order date. May-June availability.
- Based on planting densities between 1,000-2,000 plants/acre.